Seed CX has identified a growing demand for secure custody infrastructure of cryptocurrency assets. As a result, it has worked with its partner wallet providers to develop an institutional grade custody service. We ensure security through a number of key features.
- All users of any service offered by Seed CX, or any affiliate, must secure their account with 2-Factor-Authentication (2FA).
- Withdrawals can be completely locked, drastically limiting risk.
- Zero Hash requires ‘whitelisting’ of all deposit and withdrawal addresses.
- Hard-coded time delays to change and update withdrawal limits, locks and addresses.
- Tracking of devices and IP addresses, and blocks any activity from outside of your normal location.
- Multi-signature authorization is forced with the exception of sole proprietorships.
- Holdings reports that can be sent automatically to fund administrators.
- To date, Zero Hash's partner wallet has suffered no cyber-theft incidents. The majority of the cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage, encrypted and not connected to the internet.
As part of maintaining compliance with its security focus, Seed CX and Zero Hash go through regular third party security and IT audits.
Holding your cryptocurrency in a custody account provides comfort knowing that deposits are secure. Further, a Participant can use said cryptocurrency assets as collateral in secured loan transactions, margin lending or other types of financing activities.