Participants can connect to Seed Market and Seed SEF via:
- A custom built, intuitive order entry and GUI, connected to Seed Market, Seed SEF.
- SeedTrade can connect to any other marketplace. If you are interested in connecting on Seed throughSeedTrade, please reach out.
- Applicants must be approved as a Participant before gaining access to SeedTrade.
- Connect directly to Seed Market or Seed SEF’s matching engines, each of which having colocation and FIX 4.4 connectivity support.
- Test and certify the connection in sandbox environments. An automatic certification process is currently being developed for a more streamlined connectivity testing.
- Cross connection from various financial hubs (Equinix Cermak, Equinix Secaucus, Aurora, CBOT).
- API specifications will soon be released.