- Authorized Signer. An Authorized Signer has the ability to bind a Participant legally.
- Participant Administrator. A Participant Administrator will have the ability to create new Trading Desk, impose Limits, assign Authorized Traders, submit withdrawals, etc.
- Trading Activity Viewer. A Participant Administrator can provide a user the ability to view all trading data, across all Authorized Traders and Trading Desks. This is useful for reconciliation and billing.
- Funding Viewer. A Participant Administrator can provide a user the ability to view all funding information and capital movements. This is useful for reconciliation and billing.
- CLOB Trader. Having CLOB privilege means that users can submit orders to the open market via SeedTrade or other means made available.
- Block Trader. Having Block privilege means that users can allege block trades against other Participants via SeedTrade or other means made available.
Desks & Traders
Participants can establish a number of unique Trading Desks that can each act with some autonomy. A Trading Desk can have any number of users assigned as Authorized Traders, and Administrators can impose trading Limits upon the Trading Desk, to limit the exposure the Desk can enter into.
Note that changes to Desks and Traders' privileges are implemented at the end of each trading day, unless the Participant Administrator reaches out to support staff.